Thursday 9 February 2012

30 Creatures in 30 Days - Day 16

Today I started a super sculpey sculpture. I made the wire mesh and let it dictate the direction of the design. It came to show me that it will be somewhat humanoid but with three legs. Then I could see some sort of spider mutant thing. So I began laying on the sculpey. I layed out the ribcage and muscles of the torso and upper arms. It wasnt working, so I pulled it all off to start again. This happened at least three times until finally I was happy with the torso and arms. I began on its legs and found it was time to go home from work. So Ill finish it tomorrow.
In the mean time I wanted to see what it would look like so I quickly threw together a quick Zbrush sculpture. Man Zbrush is easy to work with! This is just a very rough look but it conveys the design enough for me...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment